July was another fun month. Sophia and I went to Ohio with Wren and two other families to compete at World Equestrian Center. It was a HOT weekend and Sophia had rides late afternoon. The first ride was outside at 2:00 followed by an indoor ride at 4:00 on Friday and then a 4:00 outdoor ride on Saturday followed by one indoors at 6:00. They were long, very hot days. Kids and horses were a bit sluggish. Sophia's rides got better each day but she did not get that second 60 that she was hoping for. This is the place with the ride up Starbucks. Such a fun touch and much needed on these hot days. We also enjoyed hanging out with the two families over dinner in our cottages. Such a fun show.
I have been enjoying knitting and I am currently working on a warm mitten for the cold days at the barn
Nothing else exciting to report. Sophia continues to enjoy her internship. She comes home on the weekends and tends to bake bread!
And our pets are all loving life.
No comments:
Post a Comment