Wednesday, October 30, 2019

August blog

August came and went quickly. I started the month with a trip to visit Linda and the girls. Sophia decided to stay home. I missed her on the trip but still had fun with Linda. I visited Aunt Philly on the way up. I love spending time talking to her.  I also stopped at the cemetery to visit my parent's grave. We went out to dinner with Pat and Bev. We went to Lorenzo's. I went to school with Lorenzo and it was great to see him. Linda and I also saw our cousin Paul. We had dinner on the water and caught up. It was a great visit.





Nick came down. We celebrated his birthday with a dinner with Leslie and Emma.



Sophia is enjoying riding with the Pony Club barn. We have stopped riding at the old barn with the exception of taking care of Navajo when his owner can't and a private lesson with a former instructor, Sarah, and her awesome horse, Raymond.  Sophia did her first cross country event. It was a low key schooling event. She rode Bonsai and had a blast.


Sophia has begun working on her Silver Award project for Girl Scouts. She is working on an activity board for a therapeutic riding center.


Animals are all doing well.





Summer is over and back to the hustle and bustle of fall. Time passes far too quickly.

No comments: