Monday, July 24, 2023

January 2023

 I have fallen behind on these monthly post. I love documenting everything major in our lives, mostly focusing on Sophia. I am hoping that someday Sophia will look back on these posts and remember all the things she has done. I will attempt to get caught up with all the major things that have happened over the last seven months, cause certainly a lot has happened.

The month of January was pretty uneventful. We did celebrate Steve's birthday. I don't have any pictures from his big day but here is one from a breakfast out in early January.

There were no big horse events and not much else has happened. I did finish a baby blanket for Baby Melanie. I completed this one in record time (about 3 weeks)




 Of course, I have some pictures of our pets to share. 



No comments: