Sunday, January 15, 2023

September 2022

 September was a quiet month on the horse show front. So there isn't much to share here. The biggest news of the month was Sophia got her license at the end of the month. This means my Saturdays of taking Sophia up to the barn and spending the entire day there; walking, knitting, having lunch with Sophia and the owner of the barn are coming to a close. I can't believe Sophia will be able to drive up herself. She has really grown so quickly. I will miss some of these views.




I went to my 20th class reunion in September. I haven't been since our 10th reunion. It was so nice to reconnect with people. I just wish it was a little longer so I could have talked to everyone.


Our furry family is doing well. It is so nice to spend time with them and we are grateful they all really like each other.











No comments: